• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1967 satellite convertible

Beautiful R/T!! Love the yellow. What transmission?
440, 727, 3.23's. Thanks. I like the Daffodil Yellow, too. I chose it over the original Turbine Bronze, with black vinyl top.

IMG_4496.jpeg

Turbine bronze is cool too!! Haha

At the time, there were already two other Coronets in the area with that colour combo. I did not want to be mistaken for either of those guys ( just kidding; friends of mine). LOL.

A lot of nice work there! My 66 is red, black and some call it gold others tan. Ever have black car? I had one once.
I guess Im a slow learner.
Bought a black 1970 Roadrunner back in the 80s. I swore back then I would never own another one.

Fast forward to the late 90s I bought a black pickup as my daily driver, swore then I would never own another one

Yet, here we are. This one is and will be my last black car ,,,,,,,,,I think.

BB.jpg

Jamey: I'm generally not a modified guy but your car really looks "right"", good job on hitting it dead on.

Jamey: I'm generally not a modified guy but your car really looks "right"", good job on hitting it dead on.

Thanks, I really appreciate that. Funny thing as I was building it, I didn’t want to run 18” wheels. Didn’t want it as low as it is and wanted to use gtx hood scoops and not the RO. I’m certainly not complaining now as I really like how it turned out too!! Thanks again!

Auto Transport Service
Back