• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1968 Charger RT decal placement locations

PeteBell68

Local time
9:26 PM
Reaction score
Hi everyone hope everyone is well . I am hoping some one can give me a diagram or photos
Of the correct placement for all the decals . I have searched everywhere but can't seem to locate information .

Thankyou
Pete

There should be holes in the body where they go. Grill and lightdoor drivers side(charger r/t), sail panels on each side(charger) and tail panel between the lights(charger r/t). The only other decal is the bumble bee stripes on a 68

Hi just stickers I have all the emblems mounted .
Underwood glovebox etc

Thankyou

No I don't that's next on my list - got all the stickers today ..was hoping to put them on this weekend

This should help....

DSCF9204.JPG
DSCF9205.JPG
DSCF9206.JPG
DSCF9207.JPG

I've seen the trunk decal be on either side & I don't have a picture of the air pressure decal because no one makes a proper 68 decal, but that one goes below the door striker on the driver's side, much where this one goes...

T65qNL.jpg

Last edited:
This should help....

View attachment 407395 View attachment 407396 View attachment 407397 View attachment 407398

I've seen the trunk decal be on either side & I don't have a picture of the air pressure decal because no one makes a proper 68 decal, but that one goes below the door striker on the driver's side, much where this one goes...

T65qNL.jpg
Thankyou so much I have searched for hours trying to locate the decal position .
Awesome !!!
By the way nice looking ride .
Do you have a shot of the air cleaner sticker it is orange and red .

Thank you .

Last edited:
The general consensus on the air cleaner decals is 68 and 69 are red while 70 and up are orange. There are claims of late build date 69 cars having the the orange stickers.

Thankyou so much I have searched for hours trying to locate the decal position .
Awesome !!!
By the way nice looking ride .
Do you have a shot of the air cleaner sticker it is orange and red .

Thank you .

Here you go.....

DSCF9222.JPG

Auto Transport Service
Back