• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB 1968 dodge charger service manual

I have a 68 manual used heavily and binder parts came apart the manual is a mess, so looking for clean used manual. May consider reprint manual. thanks much for the heads-up lead. Maybe there is fellow website member having a used manual, no longer being used, and will sell me their manual. Bob Horman

Last edited:
I have bought reprints they are horrible fall apart easily. The glue on the binding falls apart, defiantly go original. JMO

Bob, I have a well used one that had the binder taped long ago and is holding up ok. The first 2 pages are loose, other than that the inside is clean and very usable. Free, just buy me some tacos for lunch on the way to the post office. :thumbsup: I’ll send you a private message.

IMG_5931.jpeg

IMG_5932.jpeg

IMG_5933.jpeg

IMG_5935.jpeg

IMG_5934.jpeg

Bob, I have a well used one that had the binder taped long ago and is holding up ok. The first 2 pages are loose, other than that the inside is clean and very usable. Free, just buy me some tacos for lunch on the way to the post office. :thumbsup: I’ll send you a private message.

View attachment 1692874
View attachment 1692875
View attachment 1692876
View attachment 1692877
View attachment 1692878
Send me you address in private message, and I will send you some taco$$$$ and you put the manual in the recycling bin. I already have a manual with bad binder. No kidding send me you address Bob Horman

Send me you address in private message, and I will send you some taco$$$$ and you put the manual in the recycling bin. I already have a manual with bad binder. No kidding send me you address Bob Horman
Sorry this didn’t work out, I’ll continue to use it.

Auto Transport Service
Back