• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB 1968 dodge charger service manual

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a 68 manual used heavily and binder parts came apart the manual is a mess, so looking for clean used manual. May consider reprint manual. thanks much for the heads-up lead. Maybe there is fellow website member having a used manual, no longer being used, and will sell me their manual. Bob Horman

Last edited:
I have bought reprints they are horrible fall apart easily. The glue on the binding falls apart, defiantly go original. JMO

Bob, I have a well used one that had the binder taped long ago and is holding up ok. The first 2 pages are loose, other than that the inside is clean and very usable. Free, just buy me some tacos for lunch on the way to the post office. :thumbsup: I’ll send you a private message.

IMG_5931.jpeg

IMG_5932.jpeg

IMG_5933.jpeg

IMG_5935.jpeg

IMG_5934.jpeg

Bob, I have a well used one that had the binder taped long ago and is holding up ok. The first 2 pages are loose, other than that the inside is clean and very usable. Free, just buy me some tacos for lunch on the way to the post office. :thumbsup: I’ll send you a private message.

View attachment 1692874
View attachment 1692875
View attachment 1692876
View attachment 1692877
View attachment 1692878
Send me you address in private message, and I will send you some taco$$$$ and you put the manual in the recycling bin. I already have a manual with bad binder. No kidding send me you address Bob Horman

Send me you address in private message, and I will send you some taco$$$$ and you put the manual in the recycling bin. I already have a manual with bad binder. No kidding send me you address Bob Horman
Sorry this didn’t work out, I’ll continue to use it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back