• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1968 Plymouth Satellite Saved From Scrap Yard

Satellite68

Local time
3:40 PM
Reaction score
here is my 68 somebody neglected it and stole the 318 out of it and put a later Slant 6 in it im currently going through everything the carb has been rebuilt full tune up it runs but the tank has to be dropped due to bad varnished gas. Will be posting more very soon! 68 plym satellite as found 1.jpg68 plym satellite as found 2.jpg

68 plym satellite as found 1.jpg 68 plym satellite as found 2.jpg

Man i wish i could find something like that as a stable-mate for my bird & be my work car! Cool!

Is it just me? Or do All of those Green 68 4drs survive. I bought the same exact car in perfect running condition , perfect body , to use as a parts car for my Road Runner project. Welcome to the site.

Is it just me? Or do All of those Green 68 4drs survive. I bought the same exact car in perfect running condition , perfect body , to use as a parts car for my Road Runner project. Welcome to the site.

It must be something they put in the paint. nice 4-door.

keep going. put a 440 super commando in it and go roast everything in town. dont paint it or anything.

Great car and good save! Looks to be real good shape...

Wish I had a 68. Nice and good for parts car??? LOL... Just joking, LOL. Yeah, keep it that color and throw in a 68 440 and tear up the town. LOL.

Auto Transport Service
Back