• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1969 Blue Mod Top Pics

WS23RT

Local time
5:35 AM
Reaction score
I'm looking for quality pics of the blue Plymouth mod top material. I want to start a painting and need reference material. I've saw most of the pics out there on Google but wondered if anyone had any of one up close but clear.

I'm trying to get a feel for how to pattern it since its pretty much the focal point in the picture.

Thank you.

Not my car but these are a couple I found.
0cde5e66ec8da6f0d259af6a0589a3e9.jpg
edff87a0e84ade75d33af0a6c11f9fe3.jpg

I'm trying to figure out how the pattern repeats itself. Some pics don't have enough of the small details.

I'm trying to figure out how the pattern repeats itself. Some pics don't have enough of the small details.
On the drivers door panel it looks like it repeats itself on either side of the arm rest. I was keying off of the big flower. On the left edge of the door is a big flower, seems to repeat to the right of the arm rest.

they're so ugly :fool:, they're so cool :thumbsup:

never liked the "flower power" or any floral pattern, on pretty-much anything
but the rarity on the mod-top MoPar cars, makes it cool

:thankyou:

May I ask where this show was and what state license plate the car had on it. The car in your photos look exactly like this one. It is a friend of mines car
983701999616_o.jpg?_nc_cat=109&_nc_sid=e007fa&_nc_ohc=jMXlobr9u5EAX-oB4Ju&_nc_ht=scontent-lga3-1.jpg

2009 Mopar Nationals, Columbus Ohio. Don't recall what state it was from for sure, for some reason Wisconsin comes to mind, but don't take that as gospel. What I do remember is talking to who I was led to believe was the owner, and she was a SHE! Nice lady.

2009 Mopar Nationals, Columbus Ohio. Don't recall what state it was from for sure, for some reason Wisconsin comes to mind, but don't take that as gospel. What I do remember is talking to who I was led to believe was the owner, and she was a SHE! Nice lady.

Most likely it is not my friends car but do you remember if the car was a 318 with dual exhaust?

I understand, those tops are pretty. I got a feeling it is my friends car before he bought it

Auto Transport Service
Back