• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SOLD 1969 Charger RT / SE

Status
Not open for further replies.

caww muscle

Local time
2:11 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
1969 Charger RT / SE $15,000

Project: 1969 RT/SE Charger. California car. I have had the car for a long time and have gathered everything to build a very solid Charger. Pictured are the build sheet and trim tag.
The car was originally white, red stripe, saddle interior, vinyl top, woodgrain dash, center fold down armrest, 6 way seat, column shift, am/fm radio,, A/C, power steering, power brakes etc. All reflected on the build sheet and trim tag. VIN on dash matches the radiator support and trunk lip...........
Body: perfect frame, cowl, floors, tail panel etc. Quarters are solid, only needing lower patches. Straight! Passenger quarter is in original paint, other was stripped to steel then primed. Faded remnants of the original stripe. Deck lid is solid. Tail panel is dry. Doors are rust free with only mild dings. Solid dry fenders/no rot. Rockers are perfect. Hood is rust free but may need some we or along the front edge. Bumpers and brackets are solid.......
Rough spots: as with most Chargers , the car needs a trunk floor. Needs lower quarter patches. I believe outers only. Maybe an inner on the passenger side. Inner fender well on drivers side. A previous owner cut out the battery area. I have an original inner fender taken from another car that is perfect. The back edge of the roof was rusty but a repair was made. Dutchman panel is solid needing only mild work in the corners.....
Engine: 1969 440 pulled from a 69 Fury. Spins freely. Have the manifolds, power steering pump, alt we ran to bracket, all A/C lines and compressor, brackets, clips, fasteners, etc. The engine bay is 99 percent complete. I do not have an air cleaner. Carb is a newer Edelbrock off another car. All assembled everything would look 1969 correct......
All the stainless, from around all glass, to the lower rocker trim is very nice! Picked the best from my stash. Rear tail panel trim is clean. .....
Grille is solid and 100 percent complete. Has the usual cracks and wear but all there!
Interior: everything included except the AM/FM radio. Just never bought one. Otherwise complete! Decent rear door panels and upper pads are fair. Front door panels are trashed .
Rear glass is gone but I just bought a nice original tinted one. On its way.

Car is a solid rolling chassis with everything bagged and tagged. I will install the engine and transmission and have everything neatly packed In the body for transport. Rolls and steers. I will be posting pics as I pull it out of storage. Clean title in my name. I have owned this car from 19th onward and know every detail of it. I paint and restore for a living and this one is very solid.
You will not need to spend thousands in metal replacement or in chasing a bunch of parts.

I am only selling it because I'v e found another car. Price reflects what I have in it. Please feel free to ask questions and contact me! More than happy to describe everything! Thanks for looking......

Gary
CAWW Muscle

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    64.6 KB · Views: 1,052
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    147.3 KB · Views: 971
Last edited:
You need to post your asking price, and a bunch more pics would help with the sale.

Gotta love it when people try and sell stuff without a price and minimal pics. Sure, let me scratch you a blank check sight unseen!

While I agree that the seller should have waited to get pics of the car itself online, the asking price is in the ad title and he did state in that he will be postinf more pics as he takes the car out of storage. I'm surprised his number hasn't been stricken off yet though.

Googling his user name, on another website for the same post; asking prince is $15,000. Did not find any pictures.

While I agree that the seller should have waited to get pics of the car itself online, the asking price is in the ad title and he did state in that he will be postinf more pics as he takes the car out of storage. I'm surprised his number hasn't been stricken off yet though.

The price was not listed in the original ad.

? intro :worthless_thread:

I'd like to thank everyone for all for the interest. I am pulling the car from storage and will start posting pics this weekend. Just wanted to put it out there....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back