• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1969 Dodge Coronet R/T

Rare car to find, legit 440 musclecar. Az rust not east coast rust and it drives with a fresh engine. Gotta bring $20k I think. I'd put in a new trunk floor and drive it like it was on warranty.

I would say 16-18G's is fair. However, everyone is asking crazy high prices on everything, but I don't see much selling for those prices.

I sure do miss my old R/T. I should have never sold it. Loved the red with red interior.

Coronet pics #2 006 [640x480-2].jpg

89500480_2.jpg

89500480_5.jpg

89500480_4.jpg

y
A great driver that I think you should keep! Student Loans are being forgiven all the time; I wish I had not paid for my daughter's college.

Anyhow, I think you should ask around 24 for the car and negotiate. Here is the Hagerty valuation numbers:
View attachment 1669580
yeah but it desn`t qualify for even fair , sorry...

A great driver that I think you should keep! Student Loans are being forgiven all the time; I wish I had not paid for my daughter's college.

Anyhow, I think you should ask around 24 for the car and negotiate. Here is the Hagerty valuation numbers:
View attachment 1669580
Looks like someone at Hagerty pulled their head outta their ***... Last year they wouldn't insure my buddies beautiful numbers matching 69 Coronet R/T 440-4spd for $37.5... So he went elsewhere.. Prior to that I'd never heard of Hagerty declining a value increase if you were willing to pay the premium..

Auto Transport Service
Back