• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE 1969 Dodge Coronet Super Bee w/ '68 426 Hemi & 4 speed in line verigate shifter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phat Fill - Up

Local time
5:49 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
Customized in the early 80's. Crushed black velvet diamond pleated interior. Pearl yellow lacquer paint. A 10-20 footer. undercarriage sandblasted and painted black. some bondo in rear quarter panel. Hemi engine has been rebuilt with many goodies... Nascar crank, 12.5 to 1 pistons, etc. Has been in side personal garage since restored and trailered to shows. Many a first place. Engine has ~ 500 miles before restoration. Not started for around ten years. Gas tank removed and cleaned. Turns over frequently. ----- Selling due to no longer in need. ...where else can you own a Hemi 4 -speed car for under $40,000 Net, net price = $39,591 Local pick-up only and Cash only. Scan4.jpg

1969 Dodge Coronet Super Bee

You're very welcome!!! Yes some other pics can be found on my profile. because I couldn't upload the files What would you like to know? The car is dusty and is in close quarters in my garage. I can give you updated pictures by the weekend if you prefer. back in the day factory 6-pak fiberglass lift -off hood ~ $1,000. OEM K-member from a dealer and a water tested non-serial number 426 hemi, I believe i spoke to Hemi Eddie Haines in FL about the numbers on engine. has maltese cross for bearings Thanks for your interest... Allan

Last edited:
Should you prefer to hear and see my 426 Hemi run, I will start it with an appointment in the spring time. Thanks for your precious time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back