• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1969 Driver's Ed Trainer on FB $1,500 not mine

sam dupont

Local time
12:38 AM
Reaction score

Screenshot 2024-04-22 at 9.47.21 PM.png

Plain Jane steering wheel....musta been swapped out ...A100 seat might be worth a few bucks.

Linky no worky....

But if it's me, I wanna jam all the gears AND have me a woodgrain wheel!
10814264_1582152351999873_21904701_n.jpg

Very cool! Swap a woodgrain wheel onto it and a pistol grip shifter handle, and bang some gears!

...and double the value just like that.

I seem to remember a guy who had two of those driving simulators, with a track in the middle with two slot cars on them and they could race each other using the simulators. I forget if I saw it at the Nats or Carlisle.

Just wanted to share, there is a traning simulator for sale for 1500 in the "B Body Parts And Cars for Sale" on Facebook. Looks very interesting. Wanted to pass it along for anyone with room in their man cave!

IMG_0325.jpeg

Threads merged - same item.

Just letting you guys know so no panties start wadding up. :poke:

not me, I don't wear panties, or anything else. Wading is never a problem. Deal with THAT mental image

I noticed it because it was 1/2 the price of the last one I saw, but as happens here, I Was educated that not all 69-70 parts are created equal.

Last edited:
Auto Transport Service
Back