• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE 1969 Plymouth GTX REPRODUCTION GREAT DEAL!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moparcrazy.com

Local time
11:47 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
1969 Plymouth GTX REPRODUCTION GREAT DEAL!! $16,750
-Car was stripped down and repainted X9 Black. The paint is recent and presents well. It is base coat/clear coat. There are NO major dents or scratches. This car has no signs of rust. All metal appears original.
-New rear bumper, nice trim and nice grille
-Newly Rebuilt 1969 440HP, Solid Cam, Ported Heads, Aluminum Intake, Electronic ignition, MP add-ons, Ceramic coated headers, H-Pipe exhaust, Horse Power estimated at 450
-727 Trans NO Leaks and shifts great, Recent front-end work
-8 ¾ rear 323 gears
-Excellent interior, mint dash, new carpet and door panels

This car has been stored in a climate controlled garage and is rarely driven. Before being turned into a GTX it was a Sport Satellite. The car runs great and I have taken it to local shows. Clearly, a lot of money has been spent restoring this car. I have no time to play with this vehicle and must make some room in my garage. This car will make someone a good weekend street warrior or cruiser.

Attachments

• 20130710_194014.jpg
    20130710_194014.jpg
    67.1 KB · Views: 11,043
Only one pic ?? It's beautiful. Can you share interior, trunk, underhood shots please?

Suspension / Exhaust / brakes any work done there?

Thats the perfect turn key daily street driver, Very very nice.

Really nice looking car. Seems like a good deal to me!

I would like to talk to about the car, is there a number i can call you or call me my is, ford i would like buy your car,thank

LOL, never heard a clone car called a reproduction. Nice looking car

Great, This is one of 2 cars I can't stop staring out now
Just stunning looking. :hello2:

Sweet looking car, someone is looking at a pretty fair deal!

Nice car. Looks like a pretty good deal too. Clone or not, it's hard to find really nice clean cars in that price range!

funny I cant get $15K for a real GTX that would look just like this with a black paint job....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back