• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1969 Plymouth Road Runner Project

Status
Not open for further replies.

GTXpress

Local time
12:49 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
I have a 1969 Plymouth Roadrunner. Have had it a couple years, never really got around to do anything like I planned. Now need it gone.

Originally a 383 4 Spd Runner. Has the Air Grabber hood. Interior is mismatched, has GM front seats and I believe the correct rear seat.

The exterior is pretty rough, is restorable, but will take some work and know how. Will need floor tubs, trunk tub, rear quarters, fenders may end up usable, hood and trunk lid the same. Around the back window is still clean, a little electrolysis in the bottom corner but up blasting and cleaning it up will be an easy fix.

Car still has 4 speed pedals and hump but I only have a TF727 to go with the car if you want it.

Perfect for the body man looking to make a little bit of money.

$2000 O.B.O.

rrfr.jpg

rr2.jpg

rr3.jpg

rr1.jpg

Yes it does have a title, and I believe there is a fender tag. I will go look at it this evening and post it.

Ok, I was disappointed to find out I am without a fender tag. I do have a title. And the VIN number decoded is:

R - Satellite/Belvedere
M- Roadrunner
23- 2 door coupe
H- 383/4bbl
9- 1969
A- Lynch Road, Detroit

Im guessing the original color is the Rallye Green that is showing through. And it is a 4spd car.

Welcome to our little corner of the intranet!!! RM23=runner hardtop...not coupe...:grin: look under the backseat for a buildsheet...just as good as a fender tag!!! good luck with the sale!!!

Welcome to our little corner of the intranet!!! RM23=runner hardtop...not coupe...:grin: look under the backseat for a buildsheet...just as good as a fender tag!!! good luck with the sale!!!

yes look behind the glove box to for the broadcast sheet ? if you find one of the many that can be in the car you can reproduce a correct fender tag

oh I was just going off a website I googled. Couldnt find my buddies B-Body Restoration Guide last night. Ill have to look in both those places. Hope I can find one, it will help me whether I sell or keep!

Gone

Traded it for a 64 Falcon Futura and $1200 Thanks for the interest.

Much to my shagrin that is. Never did I think Id own a Ford. Good news is, Im using the 1200 to buy a 72 Dart Swinger. So as fast as Im out of a Mopar I am back in one!

does that guy wanna trade roadrunner 4 a 1995 mustang GT conv 5spd? my fone is 914 474 1104 thanx

hello im am very intersted in your roadrunner there my dream car always have been is it still for sale if so you found your guy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back