• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE 1969 Plymouth Roadrunner Hardtop

Status
Not open for further replies.

GFuller

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Reaction score
Contact seller
Location. Merryville, La. This car originally bought in Lake Charles, La. On May 9, 1969. I have original owners warranty book and operator manual. I bought car in 1980 from third owner. Kept it under wraps all these years. It is all original engine, transmission, color, interior as seen. I did swap from 14 inch to 15 inch Mag 500 rims and tires. It is auto Torqueflite 727 recently checked out. Vin # RM23H9G257417. Was an original A/C car with AM 8 track radio. Seats were reupholstered and headliners, carpet around 2003. The 383 has had no modifications and has original Carter 4 bbl and beep beep horn. See photos. Asking 50K$.

IMG_0028.jpeg

IMG_0027.jpeg

IMG_0031.jpeg

IMG_0030.jpeg

IMG_0029.jpeg

IMG_0050.jpeg

IMG_0052.jpeg

IMG_0051.jpeg

IMG_0048.jpeg

So the story on mileage is it is around 70K or so. The reason I say that is a number of years back I swapped the instrument cluster. The one I replaced shows 90+ but original one that I still have shows around 64K and have not driven it very much all these years. Attaching both photos. Floor pans solid. Back when I had it painted the rear fender wells were replaced. That was around 2003. Trunk is solid.

IMG_1833.jpeg

IMG_1834.jpeg

I knew this request would come up and the answer is the fender tag is MIA and not sure when it will be found. I do some looking in the likely places but so far have not put my hands on it. But I feel that I am the one that has misplaced it because I copied all info off it and placed in one of my resto books. See photo attached which has all info. I did take a photo to of the dash tag and you can view it. I did not mention but I have the build sheet put up. It is in bad shape as it was in the back seat springs for many years as you would expect. One day I will stumble on the fender tag I believe.

IMG_1837.jpeg

IMG_0040.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back