• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SOLD 1969 Road Runner Numbers Matching Project $18K

Status
Not open for further replies.

captcolour

Reaction score
Contact seller
Located in Northern Kentucky (Verona, KY), 2nd owner numbers matching 383 4-speed project car in decent shape
$_1.jpg
$_3-14.jpg
$_3-10.jpg
$_3-9.jpg
$_3-1.jpg
$_3-4.jpg
$_3-12.jpg
$_3-23.jpg
$_3-24.jpg
. Triple green with black hood stripes and white pinstripes. Air grabber car with original parts. Have fender tag, build sheet, and some original documentation. Thought I'd have time to do it but not looking like I will. Price is $18K including 2 new-in-box AMD fenders, new-in-box lower radiator support, extra trunk lid, and five 14-inch Redline tires with orange steelies and 4 dog dishes not on the car.

144K miles. Has not ran or been driven since I've owned it the past 7ish years. The seller thought the engine wouldn't turn due to clutch issues.

Put on here first to see if anyone was interested. Since nothing firm, listed it on Facebook Marketplace yesterday and getting lots of interest. Have a guy coming Saturday to look at it and several others waiting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back