• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1970 dodge charger drip rail

Aussieguysyd

Local time
9:29 AM
Reaction score
Good evening all.

My charger is in restoration , and have removed the side roof drip rails on the roof . I have a new pair to re install , but having an issue in trying to locate the front drip rails that run down the front window frame ?

Can anyone steer me in the right direction

Much appreciated

Aussie .....

Since the A pillars are essentially the same on all 2 door hardtop 1966-70 B body cars, I'd say the drip rail trim sections should be the same across the entire line of Coronet, Belvedere, Charger and GTX models. You could probably use 4 door versions by cutting them down since the roofs are taller and the A pillars are longer on the 4 door cars.

Good evening all.

My charger is in restoration , and have removed the side roof drip rails on the roof . I have a new pair to re install , but having an issue in trying to locate the front drip rails that run down the front window frame ?

Can anyone steer me in the right direction

Much appreciated

Aussie .....
If you have lost the parts, I suggest you place an advert here .....someone will have a set to sell.... -------> WANTED - Mopar Parts and Cars - WTB

You are not permitted to advertise in the General or Technical forums.

Since the A pillars are essentially the same on all 2 door hardtop 1966-70 B body cars, I'd say the drip rail trim sections should be the same across the entire line of Coronet, Belvedere, Charger and GTX models. You could probably use 4 door versions by cutting them down since the roofs are taller and the A pillars are longer on the 4 door cars.
Much appreciated Kern Dog :thumbsup:

Auto Transport Service
Back