• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1970 Plymouth satellite Good gtx roadrunner clone mopar

Status
Not open for further replies.

addict4christ

Local time
7:36 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
For sale 1970 Plymouth satellite, 318 runs, needs some front end work and body work around back window and trunk pan, call for more info complete running car, i also have a good GTX good that goes with it.
Frank 706 273 4283

$4700 with the gtx hood and the magnum wheels.
$4500 with the gtx hood
$4000 for just the car no gtx hood and no magnums, just roller wheels.

DSC06131.jpg

DSC06130.jpg

DSC06133.jpg

DSC06136.jpg

DSC06139.jpg

Really nice, a great oportunity for someone to get into the hobby in style and inexpensively.

what kind of frontend work does it need.plus could you post a pick of the trunk pan.

wow year old thread. I knew i had seen this car before

Where is this sale at?

So is the car still for sale? Would be amazing if it was after a year!

Last time the cat posted on FBBO was back in October........

Good luck to ya if indeed you plan on chasing down this car

still no word from this guy.want to get back into a mopar again i have a vett but i am not real crazy about it.anybody know somone who would like to trade a roadrunner or satalite for it.really fast car.and done lots of work on it.

still no word from this guy.want to get back into a mopar again i have a vett but i am not real crazy about it.anybody know somone who would like to trade a roadrunner or satalite for it.really fast car.and done lots of work on it.

This thread is over a year old. The guy hasnt been active since october. If youre truely interested, dial his number

click on his screen name and send him a private message. if he has it set up it should send him an email. since he has not been active, posting here wont help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back