• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE 1970 Road Runner Superbird jack hook and jack - $150.00. Other jacks too!

Status
Not open for further replies.

myaerocars

Local time
6:54 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
Hello ... I have the following bumper jack parts for sale:

1 hook 2931103 in excellent shape.. I do not think it was even used.I have more pics if needed.It may need a respray but no pits or major rust at all.
1970JACK001_zps78a173cd.jpg

AND your choice of the following jack stands:

I have one grey one, that is " D " shaped with a date stamp of 9 L. Needs refinishing and painting. 35 1/8 inch long.Maybe correct for Superbird. Includes a "d" shaped base for free - no part number found on base.
JACKSFORSALE004_zps97d67dc2.jpg

OR
a Black " Y " shaped one with a date stamp of "9 M" that needs refinishing and painting. 34 7/8 long. Maybe correct for Superbird.
JACKSFORSALE001_zpsb064194d.jpg

OR
A black one with date stamp of "0 G" 34/12 long. Needs paint and refinishing.
JACKSFORSALE007_zpsc6a6e1cb.jpg

I want to sell the hook with one stand of your choice for $150 plus shipping. I have ONLY one "D" shaped base that will be included for free. I do not have a "Y" shaped base, sorry.
The other stands are $50.00 plus shipping.

I can send you detailed pics of the jacks if needed. Just ask! Send me a PM. Prefer USPS postal money order - paypal OK I guess too.

Hook 2931103 and T SHAPED jack are SOLD..

Still have D shaped jack base and other jacks are still available.

Thanks.

Still have the " D" shaped jack for sale date code " 9L " ( 12 - 69) with a " D " shaped base included for free. However, the jack does not sit straight up and down in the base - it leans away from the car at about a 30 degree angle. Don't think that is correct but I will include the base for free if you want it. Jack is OK for a driver but needs to be refinished.

NOTE: I have one " T " shaped jack base for sale @ $25.00 shipped. Needs painting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back