• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1970 Satellite 440

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wish you would have replied to my pm.. Sold my car and just bought another one.. I never heard back from you so I assumed it was sold.. Good luck with it.

Don't hold your breath with this guy. Flaked on me when I drove across Atlanta to look at the car. Wouldn't answer the phone.

Jsnake I've never flaked out on anybody and I don't know who u are. And omar310 its still for sale im in cartersville georgia

Jsnake I've never flaked out on anybody and I don't know who u are. And omar310 its still for sale im in cartersville georgia

I called you about the car last summer and you arranged a time to come look at it on a Sunday morning at your (parents/grandparents) house in Smyrna. I showed up at the arranged time, no one was there and you wouldn't answer calls. Fairly sure I'm not making that up.

Not trying to be an a--, but peoples time and gas are valuable. Just be more responsive and this car will sell itself - great looking ride and very reasonable price!

Weird I don't remember that well if you wanna look at it now give me a call at 404xxx-xxxx.

EDITED BY STAFF. PLEASE SEE THE FORUM RULES BEFORE POSTING AGAIN. NO EMAIL ADDRESSES OR PHONE NUMBERS.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back