• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE 1970 Super Bee Go Mango/Burnt Orange Int. Orig Paint 383/Auto

Status
Not open for further replies.

DualQuadDave

Local time
4:31 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
Posting for a friend, 1970 Dodge Super Bee WM23 car. Original Go Mango paint and burnt orange interior. 383/auto combo. Currently not running, but could run, motor spins. Pretty complete, motor is missing alt bracket, but looks all there other than that. Not sure if it is #'s matching or not, but will check if someone is serious about the car and needs to know. Has some rust but nothing major by Mopar standards, some of the dents popped out. Frame rails are excellent, I have pics of all of them. We were going to build a DD Touring car out of this w/ stroker, T56, coilovers, etc., but too many projects right now. $11k, title and build sheet in hand. PM with questions. I have tons of pics, PM me or email me and will send.

DSC00596.JPG DSC00597.JPG DSC00598.JPG DSC00600.JPG DSC00601.JPG DSC00602.JPG DSC00603.JPG DSC00604.JPG DSC00606.JPG DSC00608.JPG

Is that South FL?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back