• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1972 DODGE CHARGER SE INTRO

THECOLORTOON

Local time
3:30 AM
Reaction score
Hello, I am here to do an intro post. My name is Eric and I have a 1972 Dodge Charger SE. It originally comes in a Blue color with a white vinyl top. I have this in my studio and we are starting a drivable restoration. I am new to forums and I hope I can bring value to our knowledge and experiencve.

IMG_0614.jpg

IMG_0617.jpg

IMG_0621.jpg

IMG_0629.jpg

IMG_0632.jpg

005.JPG

0008.JPG

IMG_3796.jpg

IMG_3817.jpg

Welcome from north of you on the central coast. You need to check out the Spring Fling next weekend in Van Nuys. Go to the meets, events and shows section here on the forum.

IMG_4487.jpeg

Welcome from Alabama, a good find and a clean slate to make it yours.

Welcome! Good luck with the car!

Welcome from New Zealand.

I really like rough exteriors like that. I'd be happy to drive it around as is.

Nice solid start....I call mine a beater....i dont worry about a scratch here or there. welcome on!

Good luck with the 72 Charger SE

welcome to FBBO from way north of you, in the NorCal Sierras

Nice solid start....I call mine a beater....i dont worry about a scratch here or there. welcome on!
Thank you.

Will do my best to show process on mine. I have a studio where we focus on color and paint. We have a bit of advantage since we can do a lot. I hope I can share things that will benefit the community.

Auto Transport Service
Back