• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1976 Chrysler Cordoba Radiator options

real0803

Local time
4:08 PM
Reaction score
I have rot at the bottom of my radiator that might cause issues later on. It's a 2 row original . The tanks are good I believe , the AC guy said this 6.6L should have a 3 row . He said it would be around $800plus to fix the rot and ad a row to the original radiator . My other option is to purchase a new one. This brand is called Agility and its a 2 row and says it's made for a 6.6L Cordoba it's $380. Do you think I should get it? Are there better options out there for my car?

Screenshot_20240508_130120_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20240508_130113_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20240508_130105_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20240508_130018_Chrome.jpg

For the price it's probably a good option.
If you want a better quality (More $) product try US radiator.

It's on the buy list when I have the funds for it, but I checked with a place in Santa Maria called Industrial Radiator. There may be a similar outlet in your hood. They can get me a brass/copper unit from a supplier in Texas for $455.00. 3 row, 28" wide core which is the HD option for me, 66-70 b. Takes the stock shroud etc. I looked at a Champion unit, 4 row, of the same size but it won't take the oe shroud unless I get creative and fitting the 18" fan will get interesting. I don't want to run electrics at this time so clutch unit will be what I stay with.

How long do you think this aluminum radiator will last ? Is it worth the extra row with the aluminum or having just 2 rows but with a brass/copper material ?

Auto Transport Service
Back