• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

2025 Plymouth Roadrunner !!!

VANDAN

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
5:40 AM
Reaction score
I wasn't sure where to post this, Mod's feel Free to move it appropriately.
I just saw this on a forum, and it Deserves the 3 minute watch. Enjoy !!!

The Legend Reborn: Meet the 2025 Plymouth Road Runner - The Ultimate Modern Muscle Car!

That's cool. As long as it doesn't have that massive plymouth and road runner writing on the trunk panel.

There was a modern version of a 71 GTX someone did a couple years ago that was pretty cool. They mensioned it in MCG. Someone was actually building it out of a Modern Challenger. I never saw the finished car though.

I hate videos like that, dead pan voice, same 3-4 pics shown over and over again, and really didn't show much of anything. If they built a Hellcat motored Roadrunner would I be interested? Probably, but would look for a 6-7 speed manual. Thanks for sharing though, I wonder if this is real or not??

Hmm, NO views of the engine, interior, or running? Sounds like BS and looks like another Vette. FEW retros did great, the Challenger and earlier model Mustangs, before they morphed, are about it. Embarrassing with the GTO, Thunderbird and Camaro. JMO.

That Youtube channel is just fake Photoshopped images of so-called new car models. The various photos almost always have several differences, different hoods, different wheels, etc. And they all look vaguely familiar. Not surprisingly they all look Camaro-ish.

There was a modern version of a 71 GTX someone did a couple years ago that was pretty cool. They mensioned it in MCG. Someone was actually building it out of a Modern Challenger. I never saw the finished car though.
2016, very Camaro-esk, the cuda' version looks almost the same
2016 Roadrunner Concept.jpg

or 2005 concept

2005 Roadrunner concept.jpg

or 2011 RR concept yellow/black & Black/red

2011 Roadrunner Concept #4 yellow.jpg

2011 Roadrunner Concept mopar enthusiast aug sept.jpg

2011 Roadrunner Concept #1.jpg

2011 Roadrunner Concept #3 rear.jpg

2011 Roadrunner Concept #2 front.jpg

2013 Superbird Rendering

2013 Superbird rendreing.jpg

a few others I have saved, most aren't liked either
many were based on the LX Challenger platform, org. from Mercedez/Daimler

I hate videos like that, dead pan voice, same 3-4 pics shown over and over again, and really didn't show much of anything. If they built a Hellcat motored Roadrunner would I be interested? Probably, but would look for a 6-7 speed manual. Thanks for sharing though, I wonder if this is real or not??
Don't know about it, other than I enjoyed seeing it, and shared. I know it'll be Out of My price range !!!

For those that might be thinking of buying one should it come to reality, then get ready to open up the bank account for the very high cost to own and insure one of them!!! No thanks...cr8crshr/Bill:usflag::usflag::usflag:

The changing combinations of lower case and upper case letters says that this is not a legit promo video. Then at 2:26, the reversed lettering on the grill says something like PYM8OUTH. No actual car company would put out something like this.

Again, it's a 3min video, for entertainment, and escape. Real/not Real, who cares ? Millions of people tune into MSM every chance they get, and Believe that ! This isn't any different !!!

Clickbait.
Possibly AI voice.

Exactly, I don't like it because it's generating revenue for the channel just for a guy to photoshop a bunch of very similar images and claim they're prototypes.

Where's the iconic WB Road Runner image. You don't sell a RR without the Road Runner. Hell even Ford kept the pony. The shot at 1:26 is pretty bad a**. The RR character would look great right there on the point of the hood. What are the Tesla looking emblems in the grill? Still... I'd love to see it come back like that. Maybe Plymouth could get back to NASCAR then. Win on Sunday, sell on Monday.

Ain't happenin'. Didn't Stellantis just announce they had to kill off some of their lowest-performing brands? If Chrysler gets killed off, bringing back a dead brand like Plymouth probably isn't in the finances. :lol:

Ain't happenin'. Didn't Stellantis just announce they had to kill off some of their lowest-performing brands? If Chrysler gets killed off, bringing back a dead brand like Plymouth probably isn't in the finances. :lol:
"Always with the negative vibes" A man can dream and dreams are free. LOL

Auto Transport Service
Back