• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

2nd try on FBBO

RT K_line

Local time
3:28 PM
Reaction score
Hi I am going to try this again. I joined the site once before but lost my password so I'm going to try again. Thanks for having me. I have a 67 coronet R/T. I enjoy taking it to the race track in San Antonio, Tx. I have owned it since 1988. Working on it as I have the time and money. You all know how that is. It is not all original but it is the way I want it to be. I do have some of the original parts I'm interested in selling and will be posting them in the for sale forum soon. Thanks for the site its great to have a place for us mopar guys & gals.

Welcome ( back ) to the site . . . glad to have you aboard and your PW working too. Better post some pictures or the natives will be getting restless . . . ( SMILE )

Welcome from Maine! Pics are always good!!

welcome back, hope you are more involved now, maybe you won't forget your password that way...LOL... Sometimmers strikes again

Welcome ( back ) to the site . . . glad to have you aboard and your PW working too. Better post some pictures or the natives will be getting restless . . . ( SMILE )
Hi I saw that you are on line. Since you mentioned pictures I thought I'd ask you. How do you post pics from my phone. I don't have a computer. But I have a note 2. I tried once but was asked for a jpeg# not familiar with that. Probably why I stopped coming to the site, couldn't figure out how to post pics. Any help would be appreciated.

I can't figure it out either.... fix anything but can't post a pic... I have a bunch of 67 440 coronet parts leftover as well.

Hi I saw that you are on line. Since you mentioned pictures I thought I'd ask you. How do you post pics from my phone. I don't have a computer. But I have a note 2. I tried once but was asked for a jpeg# not familiar with that. Probably why I stopped coming to the site, couldn't figure out how to post pics. Any help would be appreciated.

PM sent . . . call me . . .

trying to post pictures

Having trouble posting pictures but here's a couple.

Attachments

• 20150426_183918.jpg
    20150426_183918.jpg
    74.3 KB · Views: 256
  • 20150426_183710.jpg
    20150426_183710.jpg
    65.8 KB · Views: 284
Very cool looking car I like that hood scoop .

67 coronet parts

I can't figure it out either.... fix anything but can't post a pic... I have a bunch of 67 440 coronet parts leftover as well.

Do you have a rear bumper? It's the last thing I need besides the carpet. Thanks FBBO

Welcome back to the site as I like to call the MIT for Mopars. You have a cool looking car and I'm also a build em like I like em kind of guy so I understand. Looking forward to more as you progress your build.

Welcome back to the site as I like to call the MIT for Mopars. You have a cool looking car and I'm also a build em like I like em kind of guy so I understand. Looking forward to more as you progress your build.

You are correct GetX'd everyone here on FBBO is always willing to help and are very knowledgeable of all things mopar. I appreciate the time our members take to help out one another, keep up the good work!

Hope you stay around. Looking forward to having you on the site.

Auto Transport Service
Back