• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

3rd Gen Parts Needed

kb67mopar

Local time
4:27 AM
Reaction score
Ok guys I am missing a few things for my swap and I don't need brand new parts so hoping you guys might have some old stuff laying around I can remove from your pile:

I need a 03-08 Truck 5.7 hemi Alternator

I need the 03-04 throttle cable box (not the gas pedal but the bellcrank box under the battery tray)...will go with the pedal if I can't get the box.

I also (if i can get it cheaply) want to attempt to run the stock truck radiator if anybody has one. From my measurements I should be able to make it fit after making a mount or two and then my hoses line up perfect and I can get one from a parts store later to replace if needed.

Please let me know what you guys have. Some of it I can get from a local salvage yard but if price is right I'd rather get here. I can't seem to find the throttle box though...

Kevin, may need to get the box from s&p or a salvage yard and no the pedal wont work cause your harness is made for the box, unless you want to tear into that new shiny harness. I actually have a radiator that has less than 100 miles on it (was gonna do what your doing but went with my current set up) send me a pm...hint it's cheap. The alt. is an ebay or salvage yard item, look for the 140 amp version.

Kevin, may need to get the box from s&p or a salvage yard and no the pedal wont work cause your harness is made for the box, unless you want to tear into that new shiny harness. I actually have a radiator that has less than 100 miles on it (was gonna do what your doing but went with my current set up) send me a pm...hint it's cheap. The alt. is an ebay or salvage yard item, look for the 140 amp version.

Doing a quick last check of the one salvage yard I havent checked. I replied about the radiator. If you can send me a couple dimensions just to make sure though I think it should fit. I have a hard time measuring the one in my truck because of the damn fan shroud though I think I got close.

Alternator they listed a 160 A and a 136A....I assume you meant 136?

Strike #3 on the bellcrank box....:eusa_think:

Get the box from s&p and check ebay for the alt., I've seen them from 136 to 250 amp, but I think a 136 would be fine.

Get the box from s&p and check ebay for the alt., I've seen them from 136 to 250 amp, but I think a 136 would be fine.

I don't think $259 is a good price for that little black box. I am not ready to fire the thing up yet so I will keep looking for somebody parting a truck out.

and agreed 136 amp's is more then I should need.

Auto Transport Service
Back