• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

440 Source?

I bought my stroker kit from them and had no complaints.
Took their time to answer all my questions and guided where it was needed.
Definitely buy from them again without hesitation.

Glad they took some vacation and gives their employees time to enjoy summer. Sounds like they care more about their family values then needy/argumentative customers. I believe they did the same thing last summer too. Sounds like a trend!

You must not have done much internet shopping for Mopar stuff.... Their "small time" site is one of the better ones out there. Info and stock is kept up to date unlike some of the others (cough cough mancini's, Indy) and is easy to navigate. They have some informative "tech" pages as well.
If 440Source shows a part, they have it and you get it.

If they're down for vacation or maintenance or whatever, oh well.....my gosh
how did we survive before the internet!:eek:
Thanks everyone for the nice comments. Yes, we are relatively small. We currently have 4 employees, in the past it's been up to 6-8, but that's about it. Our shop is 10,000 square feet. Most people don't realize how small the Mopar market is compared to Chevy and Ford stuff. Summit has hundreds of employees and multiple layers of management, multiple warehouses all over the country, etc. We do stock hundreds of thousands of big block Mopar parts, far more than any of our competitors, big or small. Our web store tracks our stock in real time. If you see it on there, it ships within 24 hours, period. In the case something is out of stock, it disappears from our store.

Yes, we took a one week vacation last year and closed the shop. It was the first time in 22 years we were closed during any normal business days (and that's including throughout the entire Covid thing.) We gave all employees a fully paid week off. They liked it so much we decided to do it again this year. We posted on our site several weeks before that we would be closed to give people a warning.

Thanks again for your support!

Auto Transport Service
Back