• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

62 fury... to buy or not to buy.....

Hello all, i recently sold my A body BB dartdart... so i was kicked out of A bodies only for doing that...soooooooooooo my next love would be a 63 fury... but good luck n finding one for the price i want....i do have a guy nearby that has a nasty 62 fury with a roller 440 eagle crank..blah blah blah.... dana 60 with 456. The thing is a 10 second 1/4 mile car in street trim.... .. love the body style, it will need carpet and just rear wheel lip replacements.... other than that it needs some sprucing up here and there. solid as can be.......soooooo here is my dilemma..... that nasty mean 440 with the big roller cam.....can roller motors have street manners? is it going to be a pain to use the car on the street and it should be left for the next guy who wants to terrorize other street cars or cars at the track... or for 8k am i being an idiot and need to grab it up due to the ridiculously low price.... nothing wrong with it other than stated.....needing carpet and the lip repair panels....thanks ahead of time for any comments or scolding.....

guess im on my own on this one... thanks for all your thoughts.

For 8 grand, it sounds like a good deal. I have a 62 Plymouth wagon and there is no way I would take that money for it. If you decide that you need some fiberglass parts, let me know. I make a lot of parts for the 62 Plymouth and dodges.

Everybody wants pictures. C'mon, you know the drill. Sounds like a good deal but we want to virtually kick tires.

the pics are in my head from 6 months ago when i went to see it ill ask the man that owns it. its that maroon color. and needs carpet.lol

You could always tame it down some, the camshaft, gears etc.

For 8 grand, it sounds like a good deal. I have a 62 Plymouth wagon and there is no way I would take that money for it. If you decide that you need some fiberglass parts, let me know. I make a lot of parts for the 62 Plymouth and dodges.
i just bought my first 62 fury has some rust out that i didnt expect bottom of the front left fender is pretty gone have you cast any front fenders for these b bodies?

i just bought my first 62 fury has some rust out that i didnt expect bottom of the front left fender is pretty gone have you cast any front fenders for these b bodies?
Glassman is Larry from Sled City fiberglass.(owner). He is the ONLY source I know of, for 62 Mopar fiberglass, Dodge or Plymouth. He will be the only place to get glass fenders. He also has hoods, trunks, bumpers, and maybe doors. Sled City on Facebook. (I don't do fakebook however)
(I own a 62 savoy).

Glassman is Larry from Sled City fiberglass.(owner). He is the ONLY source I know of, for 62 Mopar fiberglass, Dodge or Plymouth. He will be the only place to get glass fenders. He also has hoods, trunks, bumpers, and maybe doors. Sled City on Facebook. (I don't do fakebook however)
(I own a 62 savoy).
thank you for the info i fake fakebook just to stay in touch with evryone on the west coast that i left behind!

1719167582881.png

Wow, for a few posts here thought I was snagged in a time warp, was just about to call Scotty to check the warp drive..

Auto Transport Service
Back