• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

62 plymouth for sale.

383 runner

Local time
4:28 PM
Reaction score
anyone looking for a good solid 62 plymouth drag car? i found one the other day near sandusky,oh. it has been raced since the 60's. it was raced under the name white lightning. no motor or trans. has not been cut up very much at all. he is asking 4500. and also has a set of max wedge heads to go with it. i believe stage 3.

Looks or sounds like, possibly it could be e decent deal/price, but that's way too far away for me thou......... any photos yet ?? or a link or contact information possibly, for those interested...

Was that just recently. I saw a car about that same year that had "white lightning" on the side that was between Marion, oh. and Bucyrus,oh. It was either on OH rte 4 or rte 98 that was sitting next to a barn. Don't know if it was still active duty or just parked there. Maybe somebody here that lives in the area knows that car.

Auto Transport Service
Back