• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

64 polara four door rim suggestions

Springwater

Local time
4:24 AM
Reaction score
Hi, I have a 64 polara golden anniversary in pretty good shape. The rims on it are garbage and unoriginal. Looking for suggestions on what to do with it to get it on road fast and easy. Are the stock hubcaps easy to keep from falling off on a daily if I was to snag some? Anything more simple that would look good with some white walls? Not a fan of the cragar look.

Suggestions appreciated! Just looking for daily toy for the kiddos and I to enjoy; nothing crazy.

Hi, I have a 64 polara golden anniversary in pretty good shape. The rims on it are garbage and unoriginal. Looking for suggestions on what to do with it to get it on road fast and easy. Are the stock hubcaps easy to keep from falling off on a daily if I was to snag some? Anything more simple that would look good with some white walls? Not a fan of the cragar look.

Suggestions appreciated! Just looking for daily toy for the kiddos and I to enjoy; nothing crazy.
I bought my 65 Coronet with these wheels and tires, and it is my daily driver (summer).
Mike
IMG_1803.JPG

Auto Transport Service
Back