• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

65 Fury for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

ky509

Local time
12:28 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
1965 PLYMOUTH FURY 3 COMMANDO 2 door hard top. 383 ci Automatic transmission, 4bbl carburetor, dual exhaust factory a\c. White wall tires, chrome wheels with baby moons. Factory original fender skirts. Factory tinted windshield.

I started building this Fury about 4 years ago. I had really wanded a superbee or road runner but couldn`t find anything worth building. Well about a year after starting the mechanical work on the fury I found a 69 Dodge Superbee. So the Fury is now for sale. It was last driven in 97 and still has its 1997 Missouri inspection sticker on the windshield. Here is what`s been done so far. New brake job, new dual exhaust system, New shocks front and rear the backs are air shocks so the car can be raised. New exhaust system. A new brake line. Rebuilt carb, alternator, fuel pump, thermostat. and heads. The heads alone were over 600 dollars as I had them completely rebuilt. The head work consisted of milling, new guides and seals, harden seats for no lead fuel, new seals and all new valves. The top end of the engine has got all new gaskets. I t has all new filters. The tires have less than 2000 miles on them but they are about 5 years old but are still in great condition. The wiper blades are new and the wipers work. All glass is good. The doors open and close like new. the hood and trunk open and close like new.The hood scoop is brand new but it is not attached to the hood, It is just sitting loosely to show you what it will look like. But the scoop does go in the deal.
Mechanical work still needing done. It needs a new heater core. Needs the fuel gause repaired or replaced, (the fuel gause may just need the ground cleaned) The door locks, trunk lock and glove box lock all work and are original to the car. I have not checked this because it was not important to me, but, I wouldn`t care to be it is a numbers matching car. This car looks to be totally un-molested. The doors are solid, floors seem to be solid. No rust through at all showing in the rockers or bottoms of the front fenders

The last it was dorove on the street was fall of 97. However I have a drive way about 1\8th of a mile long and run it up and down my drive every month or tow just to keep things oiled and the tires from flat spotting. This car has rust in the rear quarters about 2 inches up on both sides. I have replacement quarters to where you can either replace them all the way up to the side molding or use just enough to cut out the rust. This is one heck of a great car to restore. If you have any questions please contact me. Also if a Missouri buyer takes the car I will let the Fury 3 licenses plates go to the new buyer.

I want 5000.00 cash. But may take a partial trade. Just looking to get my money back so I can put it into my superbee.

Plymouth Fury 1965 006 RESIZED.jpg

Plymouth Fury 1965 022 RESIZED.jpg

Plymouth Fury 1965 023 RESIZED.jpg

Plymouth Fury 1965 005 RESIZED.jpg

Plymouth Fury 1965 012  RESIZED.jpg

Plymouth Fury 1965 001- RESIZED.jpg

Plymouth Fury 1965 003 RESIZED.jpg

Plymouth Fury 1965 004 RESIZED.jpg

Plymouth Fury 1965 008 RESIZED.jpg

Plymouth Fury 1965 017 RESIZED.jpg

Plymouth Fury 1965 018 RESIZED.jpg

Plymouth Fury 1965 016 RESIZED.jpg

Plymouth Fury 1965 021 RESIZED.jpg

Plymouth Fury 1965 009 RESIZED.jpg

Plymouth Fury 1965 007 RESIZED.jpg

UPDATE

First off in my initial posting I stated the fury was last drove in 1997. That is a major error. The car was last inspected and drove on the state highways in 2007. I drive the car nearly every month, but not on the state highways. I have a deserted county road that runs in front of my drive way and I shake her down on occassion. Nothing like kicking that 4 bbl in and feeling the azz end fish tail down the road.

Also. The heater core started leaking really bad this spring. So I am right now installing a brand new heater core and all new water valves. I will also replace all the heater hoses with new ones. So I will also be adding the cost of the new parts to the above price. I bought the core and the valve on the core from classic auto air. I had the main water valve rebuilt in Wisconsin. We ar probably looking at a little over 500.00 bucks being added to the cost of the car.

Who ever gets this Fury is gonna be one lucky person. Nearly every mechanical part of this car has been rebuilt. All good parts were used.

If some one wants to do a partial trade, make an offer. I do want the majority of payment in cash for my superbee, but I don`t have to have all of it in cash

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back