• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE 70 Super Bee Six Pack Super Track Pack Project $43,000 Norman Oklahoma

Dana60 is there with 3:54 gears

Sticker was a misprint and being corrected.

Lines have not been run but have been bought.

View attachment 1721714

IMG_2641.jpeg

This is a roller project in progress. Factory V code automatic air grabber bench seat dana go wing car. Car has the build sheet and fender tag has been off the road since 1976. There are many new parts and work done, seats are upholstered, dash is restored, new fuel tank, lines suspension rebuilt, bumpers refinished car will have 15" rallies and not the wheels and tires pictured. Not all the work is done but it is a great project add your drivetrain and exhaust. There will be more photos as I pull the parts out of storage.

View attachment 1717538

View attachment 1717539
Noticed the old Texas title. Many moons ago (like over 30 years ago) there was a FY1 V-code 70 Super Bee in the Dallas area that fits this description closely. It was a spoiler car and was a column automatic. Did this come out of the DFW area?

Noticed the old Texas title. Many moons ago (like over 30 years ago) there was a FY1 V-code 70 Super Bee in the Dallas area that fits this description closely. It was a spoiler car and was a column automatic. Did this come out of the DFW area?
Yup Texas tag from 76 and it is a spoiler and auto bench seat car.

Yup Texas tag from 76 and it is a spoiler and auto bench seat car.
Gotta be the same one......I saw it around 1988-89 timeframe (still had the original fender tag at that time). And it was a Dana car. Guy I know had picked up from the fellow who had owned it since the 70s and then it ended up going to Sherman area. Never saw it again. How long have you owned it?

Gotta be the same one......I saw it around 1988-89 timeframe (still had the original fender tag at that time). And it was a Dana car. Guy I know had picked up from the fellow who had owned it since the 70s and then it ended up going to Sherman area. Never saw it again. How long have you owned it?
I got it from a friend two years ago. He had it for over 15 years. He bought it in Oklahoma and the guy who had a ton of mopars including a 70 hemi roadrunner and a lime green 70 v code super bee four speed that Mopar 5150 bought.

Auto Transport Service
Back