• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

66 charger

chrispy

Local time
7:32 AM
Reaction score
hello, new guy here? what exactly is this site for? someone said u cant look for parts on here but BBOUND was selling an intake manifold?

hello, new guy here? what exactly is this site for? someone said u cant look for parts on here but BBOUND was selling an intake manifold?
Welcome to the site. I don't understand your question. There are thousands of cars and parts bought and sold here yearly. Scroll down the forums list and check out the Marketplace forums. I don't find a BBOUND on our members list.

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome to Fbbo.

I remember my first time on the internet, pretty confusing.

This site is a forum, a place for public discussion. Classified ads a just a part of it.

Just scroll around and look through stuff for awhile and you’ll get the feel of it.

Just watch out, some of the guys have a kinda tough sense of humor (see my 2nd line.)

Welcome from Alabama, you can also place ("WTB") want to buy ads in the proper sections of this forum. This forum is much more than just buy and sell, you can find out how certain parts work, how they are installed, and thousands of restoration, and modification tips.

Welcome from the central coast of Cal. This site is for the awesome Dodge/Plymouth B-Body series of cars. Plus some other Mopars slip in here and there.

IMG_4984.jpeg

Welcome from Southern Alabama! so your a 66 Charger owner? You've come to the right place there's a whole forum on just 66 and 67 Chargers it has tons of info and there are lots of folks on here ready to help you with advice on how to get your car right!

Welcome to FBBO

Go to the classified & obey the forum rules
you'll usually find no problem finding parts
sometimes even able to sell a part here or there

now affording 'the prices' is a whole another tale altogether

it's not gold people, it's old parts

You have to look for parts in the Mopar parts and cars market place section. There are lots of parts for sale. There is even a parts wanted section where you can post for things you are looking for. Welcome to the site Rhode Islander!

Welcome to FBBO from Georgia.

Auto Transport Service
Back