• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

66 coronet 2dr post thinking of selling

The Scoop i bought back in 07. Its the low profile. Indy Mopar swap meet in February. Exhaust is 2 1/2 h pipe with magna flow mufflers and tti tailpipes. I may have it listed for sale here in the next couple of weeks.

The Scoop i bought back in 07. Its the low profile. Indy Mopar swap meet in February. Exhaust is 2 1/2 h pipe with magna flow mufflers and tti tailpipes. I may have it listed for sale here in the next couple of weeks.

Well I think I'm going to let it go. Can anyone quickly tell me what all I need to do to post in the bbody for sale area.

Well it is finally posted for sale. I posted a lot of pics. I am trying to post as much info as I can. I want people to know as much as I can. Everything that has to do with this car goes with it. Extra hog head, another set of leaf springs, another carb. It all goes. I can work on the price a bit but as you all know its not cheap to do a Mopar.

Auto Transport Service
Back