• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

'66 Satellite Convertible

Status
Not open for further replies.

6t6

Local time
1:28 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
Selling a 1966 Plymouth Satellite Convertible. Originally a Ca. car before I brought it here to Maine 2 years ago. It is a 318 car with the numbers matching that has somewhere near 30-35 thousand miles on it since a rebuild before I bought it. Runs great. Originally silver in color, but was painted the frost poly by the original owner many years ago which was a correct color for the year. It needs paint. Original black interior that needs to be restored, but new correct interior from Legendary that I bought a year ago, goes with car.
Original top needs to be replaced, but mechanics work fine. All trim there, with original wheelcovers. Just a slight bit of rust on pass. side back wheel opening. Also, the drivers side rear quarter panel was in an accident with the first owner, and is now starting to show through and will need to be attended to. Replaced a small section of drivers floor pan with correct repo floor pan. Other then those two things, a extremely solid car. Added on welded on sub-frame connectors done professionally.
New tune-up, gas tank and straps, sending unit, rubber fuel hoses to fill tube,
New air shocks, heavy duty leaf springs and bushings from Mancini Racing.
New rear brake pads & drums
New battery, tray, and hold down kit
New speedometer cable
Instrument panel rebuilt & calibrated professionally
Car is located in Maine, and has been garaged the two years I've owned it.
This is a great solid car, with alot of work already done, waiting for you to finish it as YOU want.
$7800.00 Any questions I'll answer as soon as I can. Thank you,

Last edited:
You seriously are going to all this work to post this, but haven't bothered to include pictures?

To the two gentleman that commented on my ad having no pictures. Did you ever think that maybe I tried putting on a picture and it didn't work, as I'm new to this site. That's what happened, so you know it alls, don't know it all. Your apologies will be accepted!!!
I even tried to add some after the fact and couldn't. Then wrote to the moderator about getting help and heard back nothing. So there you have the facts. Try being positive next time you give your 2cents instead of negative.

To the two gentleman that commented on my ad having no pictures. Did you ever think that maybe I tried putting on a picture and it didn't work, as I'm new to this site. That's what happened, so you know it alls, don't know it all. Your apologies will be accepted!!!
I even tried to add some after the fact and couldn't. Then wrote to the moderator about getting help and heard back nothing. So there you have the facts. Try being positive next time you give your 2cents instead of negative.

I don't they where being negative my friend. You might have stated the problem in your ad about pics and that they would be available as soon as possible. I think comments where in line.

Sending you a private message, I can try to help you out.

:pottytrain1:

This seller has sent me an insulting PM due to the above smiley. Good luck selling your car with all that attitude. Being new to this board, I would encourage you to rein in the garbage and focus on cars instead of picking fights.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back