• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE 67 Belvedere 4 door parting out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Basically about an inch or 2 around the trunk floor on the inside of the trunk. you also have to cut the brace that goes to the trunk hinge. I haven't taken mine out yet so I don't have pictures but I would imagine it is spot welded to the quarter panel on the outer. I don't need the quarter panel and you could sell that seperatly. The outer half of the wheelhouse is what I need the most you will see a seam if you look at it when the trunk is open. You can cut along that seam also. Its a pain no matter what but you cannot purchase that part of the wheelhouse anywhere so when their available like this they are a hot commodity. Heck it might even be worth the drive to cut them off myself lol.

Basically about an inch or 2 around the trunk floor on the inside of the trunk. you also have to cut the brace that goes to the trunk hinge. I haven't taken mine out yet so I don't have pictures but I would imagine it is spot welded to the quarter panel on the outer. I don't need the quarter panel and you could sell that seperatly. The outer half of the wheelhouse is what I need the most you will see a seam if you look at it when the trunk is open. You can cut along that seam also. Its a pain no matter what but you cannot purchase that part of the wheelhouse anywhere so when their available like this they are a hot commodity. Heck it might even be worth the drive to cut them off myself lol.
Is the 4 door the same as the 2 door?

For the wheelhouses yes it is the same.

For the wheelhouses yes it is the same.

I will look at them and see what I can do for you tomorrow. Do you need them right away, because I'm not sure how quickly I can remove them. Thanks for your interest. Ken

Sooner the better but what ever you can do.

Do you still have the hood latch assembly? If so what condition and how much?

Thank you,
Martin

hood latch

Do you still have the hood latch assembly? If so what condition and how much?

Thank you,
Martin

The front clip, anything that bolts on is all sold, I have the radiator support and suspension. Doors or skins also. Working on removing the whee housings and quarter panels next. Thanks for your interest.

DO you have steering wheel and what kind shape is it in?

I was using the rear bumper on my coronet till I found one, now I've got one so see pictures in exterior parts for sale under 67 Belvedere rear bumper for sale. Good chrome, some minor imperfections but excellent driver quality. Thanks FBBO.

wheel wells

Wheel wells now for sale $500.00 shipped for the set. Or $300.00 for the outer halves.

Attachments

• 20150729_204341.jpg
    20150729_204341.jpg
    77.7 KB · Views: 289
Rear door hardware

I just removed the outer door skins from the rear doors and now have access to the door Hardware and mounting plates. PM me if you see something that you need. I have the regulators listed in interior parts for sale section already. Rear door handles in good shape and nice chrome. $15.00 each plus the shipping.

Attachments

• 20150822_120811.jpg
    20150822_120811.jpg
    95.2 KB · Views: 221
  • 20150822_120804.jpg
    20150822_120804.jpg
    89.4 KB · Views: 249
  • 20150822_120835.jpg
    20150822_120835.jpg
    79.5 KB · Views: 249
  • 20150822_120844.jpg
    20150822_120844.jpg
    81 KB · Views: 228
  • 1440264218345.jpg
    1440264218345.jpg
    55.4 KB · Views: 228
Moving sale, my landlord informed me via text that he needs to move back into the house I'm renting. Since we don't have a lease, he is asking us to be out in 30 days or so. I'm thinking that since September rent is already paid that means 30 days from our next due date. This is all new to us because we rented the house I grew up in for 25 years before we moved to San Antonio. Unfortunately when my mom passed we were forced to move. Anyway the reason for this post is to let everyone know that whatever I have listed for sale is going for any reasonable offer plus the cost of shipping, for a limited time. I'm trying to not have to move with this stuff if possible. Thanks FBBO

Do you still have the hood and price and where ship to?
Front clip all sold, rear doors and quarter panels sold also. Trunk lid, rear bumper and wheel houses still available as well as three speed trans and running 6 cyl.

Is the chrome strip on the lower front edge of the hood and the plymouth letters on the hood available for sale? If so, let me know how much.

Is the lower hood chrome strip and plymouth letters available? If so, let me know the price. Thank you, shldsdl.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back