• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

67 Charger remote mirror cable fastener

Dean Prevolos

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
3:47 PM
Reaction score
Three years ago, I took apart my 67 Charger and I bagged everything up for my interior. Today I'm finishing up the car and installed the driver side interior door panel and lo and behold I can't find my baggie that has the fastener assembly for the remote mirror cable onto my door panel. Does anyone have a photo of one they can send me so I know what I'm looking for? I just spent the last hour and a half going through my shop and can't find it. Any help is appreciated. See the attached photo of my remote mirror cable.

IMG_9023.jpeg

I went through all of my photos and found a photo of my door panel before I removed it. There is the trim piece in place. Thank you rebellion for the photo and thank you bcHO67 for the link.

Remote mirror trim piece.jpg

Thank you for the response, I just bought it. I'll probably find mine a year from now, LOL.
What has happened to me a couple of similar times it I find the piece when the "new" one is on the way or a few days after getting the "new" part.

What has happened to me a couple of similar times it I find the piece when the "new" one is on the way or a few days after getting the "new" part.
Me too, On Saturday when I was looking for this remote mirror part I found the new front bumper lower splash shield that I couldn't find last month. I had layed it down on a shelf to keep its shape. Oh well, its a bitch getting old.

Auto Transport Service
Back