• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SOLD 67 Coronet 440 for Sale - Not Mine

Status
Not open for further replies.

Will-Fonkjam

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
4:19 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
Family friend asked me to post this pride & joy 440 Coronet.
It was a daily driven for many years but has since sat in storage. As you can see it was well taken care of.
318 car with leather bench seats, aftermarket A/C, electronic ignition.
A mostly original car with great body panels, chrome & trim.
Asking $17k
PM if interested.

IMG_0166.jpeg

IMG_0171.jpeg

IMG_0177.jpeg

IMG_0174.jpeg

IMG_0175.jpeg

IMG_0192.jpeg

IMG_0196.jpeg

IMG_0193.jpeg

IMG_0195.jpeg

IMG_0200.jpeg

Forgot to mention… notice the Mr Norm’s license plate holder. The car is in the Chicagoland area.
I don’t know if it was originally purchased at Grand Spaulding Dodge in Chicago but I’ll find out.

Yes, the car was purchased new by his late uncle from Grand Spaulding Dodge in Chicago.

It was meticulously cared for by him until his passing several years ago. His son who is also a car enthusiast took possession of the Dodge
and a 71 Nova. He heavily modified & turned the Nova into a show car but left the Dodge mostly original except, electronic ignition, steering column tach, engine dress up (orange paint, air cleaner etc..).

It has 84K original miles, Starts and runs very smooth.
The family wants it to go to a good home. That would make their uncle proud.

Thanks for the bump. No reply to post or PM, so I’ll assume that it’s sold.
I guess. He was just on here today, a little after midnight, so I would imagine he would have answered if it wasn't. However, if it is sold, he needs to mark it sold.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back