• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

67 Coronet Stripe

Prayers sent.

Your guy is from your bodyshop?
No, body shop closed about 5 years ago. I have used this guy for several World of Wheels shows. The best I know of at detailing and show preparing cars.
123_1.jpeg
123_1.jpeg.jpg
123_12.jpeg.jpg

Thanks to everyone for the help. I will see what my guy can do to get all the unnecessary stripes removed. You all say a little prayer, as I found out this afternoon that although the paint is almost perfect on this car except for the extra pin stripes, it is thin. 3 to 4 mils, per his gauge.

My detail guy says he's found the correct formula to remove the unwanted stripes, but it's going to be slow and costly. I knew this without asking, before I loaded the car up and took it 100 plus miles to have a paint correction done. I'm just thankful they can be removed. I made the decision to leave the side stripes alone as they have only been altered slightly on the front and rear. I expect the car back the middle of next week. Pictures will come then.

Auto Transport Service
Back