• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

67 gtx help please!

Hi together, I'm Manuel from Germany. I've bought the black GTX in april 2016. Looking for some additional information about the car, I found this board.
Has anyone here built the car up by himself or know somebody who knows somebody who did?
Hope to get some help here!?
Greetings, Manuel from Daimlertown Stuttgart
I have an stock, restored, 67 GTX, 440 with 4 speed. Been to the Mopar Nationals in Ohio. If your looking for tech questions or about parts and pieces, let me know and maybe I can send a picture or two.
I have the car from arizona
Its a gtx clone

Hi,
sorry for getting in touch late!
I wasn't at Mopar Nationals in Ohio.
I'm still looking for a 440 engine - preferably made in the years from '66 to '70!
But also a low comp would be completely ok.
And additionally I need a 150 speedometer!

Would be great if someone gives me an offer!

Greets Manuel

Getting it to you is the easy part. Rebuilt, original, short block, aluminum heads, carb to oil pan. All these are questions you need to answer. You can get a quick price check on what you want by going to Ebay or another website that sells engines depending on what you are looking for and how much you want to spend. I thought the engine in the car you bought looked pretty good.

Yes, the motor is good.
Actually I wanted to have a 67' motor due to my built year.
I wanted to build up one for back-up.
Probably a later year would be ok, too. Also with forge cranks or a complete motor.
Greets Manuel

Yes, the motor is good.
Actually I wanted to have a 67' motor due to my built year.
I wanted to build up one for back-up.
Probably a later year would be ok, too. Also with forge cranks or a complete motor.
Greets Manuel
Just watch Ebay, I'm sure you can find what you are looking for from a reputable shop. The goods ones offer global shipping. You don't need it right away so be patient. Muscle car season is fast approaching. Engine builders will be turning out fresh engines.

Auto Transport Service
Back