• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

68-69 b-body front lower spoiler

barelad69

Local time
4:58 PM
Reaction score
what do you guys think of these front spoilers for the 68-69 b-bodies would you run one on your car yes or no.

Attachments

• 6bbl Son (1).jpg
    6bbl Son (1).jpg
    53.6 KB · Views: 1,817
remember the Direct Connection from the '80s that had a '69 Charger? It had the six pak scoop and a chin spoiler. It looked killer!

I got one. Tried to install and it did NOT fit. Had to send it back. I have on my 72 Duster and it really helped with summertime engine temps. Great improvement.

- - - Updated - - -

It helped drop my 340 Dusters engine temps by 10 degrees.
No. Unless it has a purpose other than looks. I can get caught on parking bumpers with my modern Mopars.

i think it looks cool and i was gunna order one and now that i know it might help with the cooling temp i just might get it.

Depending on how fast your car is, it can really help "spoil" the airflow under the car and keep the front end on the road. That's what they are meant for. I don't know about that particular model, but with the right one, there's real science behind it.

I'd put one on my '70 if I could find it, but they only seem to be available for '68 and '68...

Coronet runs 180 degrees coolant (in Reno - in August) or less and is as stable at 118 mph as it is at 70 as recently confirmed. Guess I don't need one. Maybe Lambo doors ;)

Some cars look naked without spoilers. Others look terrible with them.
I wouldn't put one on my road runner.

Wish I lived somewhere I could go 150 MPH like the race cars in the pics. Maybe then...

It's your car and it's ultimately your decision. If it serves a real purpose then I'd put one on. If it's there for looks than no. IMHO

Auto Transport Service
Back