• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB 68 CHARGER A/C PARTS 440

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tblightning

Local time
3:01 PM
Reaction score
I am looking for the compressor bracket on the drivers side that is bolted from the side of the compressor to the exhaust manifold. bracket goes slightly over the valve cover.
Also looking for the low side metal pipe that goes from the compressor to the rear of the engine, as well as the flex hose that attaches to the pipe mentioned, to the evaporator. This flex hose does a 180 from the pipe to the evaporator.

20190817_100635.jpg

I have this from a 67 Chrysler, 383. I 'm not sure if it the pipe has the same bends you need.

IMG_1230.JPG

IMG_1231.JPG

I may still have the hose from the Chrysler, It might also work. I'll look tomorrow and let you know.

Found the Chrysler hose assembly and one from a 68 Coronet w/318. Look them over, I can get more pics if needed.

Lower left assembly is from the 68 Coronet, right assembly is from the Chrysler.
IMG_1233.JPG

How much for the flex hose, ( the one on the right from the Chrysler) the pipe , and the brackets, Including the one the comes from the corner bracket and attaches to the intake manifold , the two smaller ones that attaches to the pipe and then attaches to the intake manifold drivers and passenger sides.

Hi, My name is Kent, I bought the A/C hoses and brackets for my 68 Charger from you . All is good with those pieces, Should work out fine. Except I didn't realize the part called a manifold fitting that bolts to the back of the compressor points slightly upward to accommodate the bend in the pipe. mine is incorrect and is pointing down. If you still have the part, I would certainly like to buy that from you .
Thanks

Picture of the manifold on my setup, please compare it with what you already have. If this what you're needing we can work it out.

IMG_1273.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back