• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

68 Coronet 440

Status
Not open for further replies.

JTB

Local time
11:23 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
Original 383 4-speed, Now 70 440 HP 23 spline.3:23 8 3/4
Everything new or rebuilt
TTI exhaust with stock manifolds.
LLI Medium Turquois Metallic Black bucket w/buddyseat.
Power disc and steering.
Drives perfect.
located near Chicago
[email protected]

68 coronet 4-13 001.jpg

68 coronet 4-13 002.jpg

68 coronet 4-13 003.jpg

68 coronet 4-13 005.jpg

Nice looking Coronet! is that a factory color?

LL1 is a factory color. It is called Medium Turquois Metallic. I had a 67 Coronet with the same color. It is not too common. Thanks, Joe.

Q7? If I am correct, that is the next darker color next to Q5, another uber rare color! Wicked nice looking car!!!!

one of my favorist body styles, great color,,makes me think,,,ever had any rust ??? bondo /??? engine pics???? i may wanna sell this barracuda,,,,havent decided yet,,,,

fish brake check 09 007.jpg

I will get some more pict tonight. The car had some pinholes on the lower 1/4s. So there are lower 1/4 patches and center trunkfloor replaced. There are no other patches on doors, fenders etc. The car had plates from Arizona on it when I purchased dating back to 1984. Clean and solid. Runs great.

Nice car!, the "JUNKYARD DOG" was & will be that original color, I love it. At least on the Road Runner, LL1 was only avaliable for a short time in `68, like 3 or 4 months I have been told. Good luck with the sale!

Is your car still for sale? Is there a fender tag? Did you remove all the old paint before you restored it? Do you have any engine compartment pictures? Do you have the missing interior pieces?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back