• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

'69 440 engine

Status
Not open for further replies.

DennyDoler

Local time
12:35 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
I selling a 440 I had pulled from a '69 Imperial with 89k on the clock. I drove the car before I pulled it, checked the bearings, did a reseal with new headgaskets, installed a new Mopar cam and lifters, '69 HP windage tray and pick up, Accel electronic distributor, Eldelbrock RPM intake and '68 HP manifolds that are ceramic coated. I never finished getting it into my Charger and it's been on the engine stand for 10 years. Don't really want to sell, but need the funds to pay bills.

I want $850 firm

I'm located East of Atlanta, Ga and have no problem shipping on your dime.

IMG_1732.jpg

IMG_1734.jpg

engine

I selling a 440 I had pulled from a '69 Imperial with 89k on the clock. I drove the car before I pulled it, checked the bearings, did a reseal with new headgaskets, installed a new Mopar cam and lifters, '69 HP windage tray and pick up, Accel electronic distributor, Eldelbrock RPM intake and '68 HP manifolds that are ceramic coated. I never finished getting it into my Charger and it's been on the engine stand for 10 years. Don't really want to sell, but need the funds to pay bills.

I want $850 firm

I'm located East of Atlanta, Ga and have no problem shipping on your dime.

IMG_1732.jpg

IMG_1734.jpg
is this engine still for sale pm me back thanks:blob1:

Ship weight should be just under 800 with the crate. Are these residential or commercial drops?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back