• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB 69, bench seat with headrests

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beekeeper

It’s a disease without a cure!
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
10:23 AM
Reaction score
I know this is a long shot but looking for a 69' bench seat with headrests. I have a nice 70' bench seat for trade.
thanks

I know this is a long shot but looking for a 69' bench seat with headrests. I have a nice 70' bench seat for trade.
thanks
Classic industries has the head rest and hardware. I think it can be put in any bench seat you can find. Ask your upholster.

Has anyone done or know if a 70' bench seat can be converted to 69'? I know the position of the seat back release is different.

the seats are the same with the exception of the position of the back release.
My question is has anyone done the back release change before

If the seat release is not precut into the seat cover what does it matter. Find out , if not no one will ever know. Has to be close to original position.

Well that's kind of the plan but got to figure out how to modify the latch release.

Well that's kind of the plan but got to figure out how to modify the latch release.
I have a bench seat in my 69 coronet parts car, but I have no clue what year it is. but it's buried in the car with parts all over it. If you are interested , if it ever stops raining I will take a look. I live just above Chicago.

that would be great if you dont mind checking it out.
thanks

Got to move some things but I will check it out this week. Hopefully it's the one. I have to pull my buckets out anyway. If I take pics will you know.

Should be able to,post them here and someone will know for sure

All I could do in the rain . But hope they came through.

20170117_141530_001.jpg 20170117_141530_001.jpg 20170117_141459.jpg 20170117_141530_001.jpg

from the pics it dont look like a b body seat at least not a 69'? By the way the sinclair 5 gallon can is cool!

Last edited:
thats not a 68-69 b seat
the latch is down by where the hinge is,not in the seat back.
you made me go look at mine..lol
i will say that thing looks close
it could be a earlier b seat? a body something?
i'm not sure what that is..
i do know what it isn't..

Last edited:
69 coronet 440 parts car , have lots of good parts. My Sinclair gas pump had about 23 yrs , restored about 3 yrs ago. Lots of Sinclair stuff.

DSCN0549.JPG DSCN0555.JPG DSCN0460.JPG

IMG_3515.JPG
Is this the correct position for a 69? I may know someone who has a seat.

Yes that is what my 69 bee has in it
That might be a 70? Seat above..

So where does the 69 latch go if the above pic is not a 69?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back