• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

69 Charger tan interior color detail questions

Fm3 Dart

Local time
5:43 AM
Reaction score
I'm restoring a 69 Charger interior back to tan. It had been changed to black decades ago. The one item I need info about is the correct color of the roof rail side mouldings. {these are the ones at the sides of the headliner next to the weatherstrips.} In the factory service manual it shows the Charger used a low gloss paint on the roof rails, and only on those pieces. Does anyone have a photo of an unrestored original to show what the color and finish looks like? I would assume it is a similar color as the T3 gloss paint used on the door liners, but with lower gloss. Thanks in advance.

They were two different colors. The upper windshield one was more like the upper door pad color. The A pillars were also that color. The side roof trim was a soft beige color like the headliner.

000_1070.JPG

000_1026.JPG

Auto Transport Service
Back