• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

69 Coronet parts wanted

Status
Not open for further replies.

Greygoose

Local time
2:20 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
Hi all-
Looking for a gas pedal assembly-the whole thing from the bolt in the floor part out to the carb and cable.Need a sure grip for a 741 case.Need an ashtray (I quit smoking but don't like looking at the hole in the dash).Need one trim ring for one headlight.More to come later! Thanks!

I'm sure I have the gas pedal assy and also the ashtray but I don't have a suregrip for a 741 case. I will remove parts from car tomorrow and send pics to you but I need your email address to send them to.

fastfish what other parts do you have for a 69 coronet?? Looking for a stone shield under front bumper/ 4sp hump/ frnt and rear bumpers must be good condition. Thanks Mike

hi, i'm looking for the plastic side covers to the front seat, to hide the hinges, for a 69 coronet. any color will work. thanks david

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back