• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SOLD 69 Superbee Clone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gil Brannan

Local time
9:34 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
Originally a slant 6 2dr post Cornet w/manual brakes and steering. Only options were a vinyle top and fender mounted turn signal indicators. Both were gone when I got the car. It is a 2dr post car w/pop out side windows. Was going to build a 6-pak clone of the race car, with a 512ci motor,Auto w/consle. have and 8 3/4 with 3.23 posi. Tri-city leaf springs. Disc brake conversion for the frt. Alumin radiator. Hinged glass hood with stock size scoop. I have the optional "Charger" rallye (round gages). also has the correct dash to put the rallye dash in with the vin on it. Have the console to put in the car. Missing are the correct frt bucket seats. needs a trunk floor (as was rusty and cut out previously) and a drivers side qtr panel. Seems it was dented and cut off. the torsion bar mounts are good as are the leaf spring mounts. Have all the correct glass. It is a project car that is intended for the street. its to be cloned to the race car---See GMB transmission on facebook for pics of this. price is dependent on your wants of all parts.

Pleas read the posting ad rules. For sale ads require a price
Thanks

Good call Beekeeper. Yes, a price is needed according to the sale rules. tmm (moderator)

Not everybody uses Facebook, it may worth your time to post a few pics on FBBO.

Sorry guys Basic car price starts at 3200 dollars. The other stuff that I have collected is extra---example I have a set of tri city leaf springs for it and an 8 3/4 posi 3.23 rear end. Someone may not want an 8 3/4 They have a dana for it. But want the springs. Will try to add photos tomorrow. Thanks for ckorrecting me and the suggestions...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back