• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

70 Bee Steering Column

CafnutS

Local time
9:42 PM
Reaction score
I'm searching for repair kits for my 70 Bee Steering Column. The ones that I found are the following:

1. Lower Steering Column WHITE Bearing Kit

1970 Super Bee R/T GTX Charger RR Lower Steering Column WHITE Bearing Kit | eBay

2. Steering Shaft Coupler Rebuild Repair Kit

1964-78 Dodge A B C E F Body Steering Shaft Coupler Rebuild Repair Kit Mopar | eBay

Do I need anything else? I'm currently using my steering column and it's not in bad shape (No bends, corrosion or missing parts). I know the horn, turn signals, and ignition wire will have to be fix/inspected as well. I'm just trying to find a complete kit so I don't have to source from multiple place and save a S/H.

You might find them cheaper if you look around. I believe thats all you need except gasket to firewall. Remember turn single switch is one year only.

You might find them cheaper if you look around. I believe thats all you need except gasket to firewall. Remember turn single switch is one year only.

Thank you very much.

Auto Transport Service
Back