• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

70 road runner

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm interested

G'day mate I'm very interested in the RR you have can I get your contact details please. Just joined this forum not sure how it works.

If I bring my Carb, gas can and some fuel line, we can fire it up and hear it run?
You may want to bring plug wires and plugs also, I planned on putting electronic ignition so the point style may need set. also bring 12k cash :)

have the $$$

not asking you to do anything but be there when someone comes to inspect car and if i like it be there when truck comes to pick it up. you dont need to pay a cent or organize a thing. do you want to sell ???

70 rr

do you not want to sell it to me because im an Austrailan ???

Wtf

What the hell is wrong with you ? One minute you will sell me the car next minute you won't? Why say I can have it one day then when I ask if it's matching # you tell me you won't sell ??? Very strange

Only 12k reasons I dont own this car already.. here is a bump for you...

Some Americans are adamant about keeping American iron in America. A huge number of our heritage cars are flying overseas as people abroad take advantage of the currently low (or high, depending where you are) exchange rate of the American dollar. I, for one, would like to see our cars stay here. As much as I appreciate the car culture in other countries, if they all go overseas I'll have nothing left to drool over.

I think a lot of people are just skeptical about overseas buyers and internet scams.

this has NOTHING to do with this car ...this is only an observation. I have noticed over the past 10 or so years that Australians want you to know so DESPARATELY that they are Australian. So much that they have to rub it in your face WITH with an arrogant attitude.....constantly.Weather its their screen name, or in just general discussion. Aussie this and Aussie that....who CARESSSSSSS.

Aussie,mopar

Australia.GIF

icon1.gif
70 rr

this has NOTHING to do with this car ...this is only an observation. I have noticed over the past 10 or so years that Australians want you to know so DESPARATELY that they are Australian. So much that they have to rub it in your face WITH with an arrogant attitude.....constantly.Weather its their screen name, or in just general discussion. Aussie this and Aussie that....who CARESSSSSSS.

Aussie,mopar

Australia.GIF

icon1.gif
70 rr

well said

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back