• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

70 RR or GTX wanted

Status
Not open for further replies.

sparkie573

Local time
8:57 AM
Reaction score
So, as I will be home from deployment sometime in November, I am putting it out there that I am looking hard for a 70 RR, GTX or possibly satellite project but definitely a 70. It just needs a good clean title and vins' matching. I don't care if it has an engine and or tranny or not nor numbers matching if it does.. I just don't want a complete rust bucket, but I do know that I will be doing some rust repair. I would just like to get the most car for my money. any stage of a project that someone has lost interest in I would welcome as well.
Thank you all.

No... thank YOU. Get home safe. Hope you get what you're looking for & I'm sure many here will be available for any advise along the way !

So, as I will be home from deployment sometime in November, I am putting it out there that I am looking hard for a 70 RR, GTX or possibly satellite project but definitely a 70. It just needs a good clean title and vins' matching. I don't care if it has an engine and or tranny or not nor numbers matching if it does.. I just don't want a complete rust bucket, but I do know that I will be doing some rust repair. I would just like to get the most car for my money. any stage of a project that someone has lost interest in I would welcome as well.
Thank you all.

About 30 days out give or take from getting home. And still looking for a 70 GTX, Roadrunner, or satellite... Anyone know of anything I may be interested in please let me know.
Thanks.

About 30 days out give or take from getting home. And still looking for a 70 GTX, Roadrunner, or satellite... Anyone know of anything I may be interested in please let me know.
Thanks.

I know someone who is finishing up a GTX clone. It will be complete, but like I said a clone. If interested send a PM

I forgot to say THANK YOU FOR YOUR SERVICE !!

I have a 70 triple black road runner 4 speed car,bench seat, let me know, THANKS FOR DOING AN AMAZING JOB SERVING THIS GREAT COUNTRY,GOD BLESS YOU AND ALL THAT SERVE.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back