• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

70 RR Steering Column Turn Signal/Switch Wire Cover Question

70RRGuy

Local time
4:15 PM
Reaction score
There is a cover that goes below the Steering Column/Dash Bracket. It is the final piece that covers the wires leaving the steering column. I think it gets attached to the Column/Dash Bracket.

I've looked for this in the parts and service manuals, but to no avail. I've also looked for it being offered by OER, Classic Industries, Detroit Muscle and Year One and can't locate the part. I can't even tell you the part name or part number. Setting in the passenger seat you can see the wires coming out of the Column/Dash Bracket and I think there is one more cover missing that hides the wires. Any suggestions as to source this piece would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance for your inputs.

BC

There is a cover that goes below the Steering Column/Dash Bracket. It is the final piece that covers the wires leaving the steering column. I think it gets attached to the Column/Dash Bracket.

I've looked for this in the parts and service manuals, but to no avail. I've also looked for it being offered by OER, Classic Industries, Detroit Muscle and Year One and can't locate the part. I can't even tell you the part name or part number. Setting in the passenger seat you can see the wires coming out of the Column/Dash Bracket and I think there is one more cover missing that hides the wires. Any suggestions as to source this piece would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance for your inputs.

BC
Yes there is a Cover.

Picture of Cover

are you talking about the lower left piece?
1720385806314.jpeg

davek - yes that would be the piece I'm looking for. Any idea what it's called or where I might find one?

Auto Transport Service
Back